5 days left
- Contract Type
This ever growing Adventure Travel Company are recruiting for an experienced Sales Manager to cover the counties of Essex, Hertfordshire, Suffolk, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Northamptonshire. Paying up to £30K + incentives.
Sales Manager - Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain relationships and accounts with travel agencies and vendors, representation companies, tourist offices, airlines, media and competitors of the company.
- Assisting the National Sales Manager in a variety of aspects of running the sales functions and initiatives in increasing existing business, creating new business and implementing strategies as directed.
- Achieve sales revenue, budgetary and corporate business KPI's
Sales Manager - Skills Required:
- Previous on the road experience within the travel industry
- Experience in sales account development within the travel industry
- Previous experience with an independent travel agencies preferred.
- First hand (travel) knowledge of the region responsible for ideal.
- Valid drivers license and access to a car
- Paying up to £30K plus bonus ote £35K
- Homebased, covering the counties of Essex, Hertfordshire, Suffolk, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Northamptonshire
- Excellent company benefits
To apply for this Sales Manager please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG50720
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for SALES MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly