Rail Travel Consultant
3 days left
- Contract Type
Rail Travel Consultant
Travel Company – Central London
Up to £19,500 + bonuses
Are you an experienced Rail Travel Consultant with experience within the Travel Industry booking rail travel?
Jewels Travel Recruitment are working with a Leading Travel Company based in London who due to expansion are seeking an experienced Rail Travel Consultant
As Rail Travel Consultant you will be responsible for booking and ticketing all transportation and ancillary offering including rail, air, transfers and ferries as well as maintaining the in house rail operations system.
Rail Travel Consultant Responsibilities
- Booking, holding and ticketing all transportation tickets.
- Deal with internal and external rail product inquiries with a focus on the customer and assisting the inside sales team.
- Update bookings with any schedule changes and updating customer itinerary changes as required.
- Maintain and update the in-house rail operations system as required including addition of new data as needed.
- Be an expert on and train on all rail booking and ticketing systems accessed in UK office, including in-house rail operations system.
- Support all relevant projects assigned in the Rail Operations department
- Check rail costings, booking and ticketing to ensure accuracy and compliance for all deadlines and rates.
- Experience working within the Travel Industry booking rail travel (essential)
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in rail booking systems would be an advantage
How to Apply:
Please apply to advert or via Jewels Travel Recruitment website with a copy of your CV.
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available.
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands. Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER / FACEBOOK / LINKEDIN FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ...
Apply for Rail Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly