Marketing Manager - Digital
2 days left
- Contract Type
We are now seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager for the e-Commerce team due to the success and expansion of our client’s team. This award-winning, dynamic and inspiring tour operator offers various holiday types for travellers throughout the UK, Europe and worldwide.
There is a lot of opportunities for a digital marketing manager to make this role their own and to take ownership of the area.
- Leading the development and execution of digital strategies to help grow the business.
- Increase site visibility and ranking across paid and organic search, resulting in an improved traffic performance.
- Establish and deliver onsite content SEO strategies and goals.
- Regular technical site audits and monitoring of site performance and ongoing, proactive campaign optimisation and on-page optimisation.
- Experience in technical site audits.
- Experience in the monitoring of site performance.
- Previous experience across key digital disciplines and platforms including SEO/PPC, Social Media, Paid Media, Analytics and Insight is essential within the travel industry.
- Full-time, 35 hours per week – 9-5
- Generous starry
- Contributory pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Free local parking
- Salary sacrifice Childcare voucher scheme
- Travel Staff discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Free eye test
- Training and development
- Work-Life Balance/ flexible working arrangements
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Marketing Manager - Digital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly