Implementation and Engagement Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
We’re looking for an experienced Implementation & Engagement Manager to join a global Travel Management Company, based at their central Manchester office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective implementation of our client’s travel management process for new customers, ensuring delivery of agreed customer requirements from initial stages of post-contract securement to the “go live” launch.
Working collaboratively with the Sales & Operations functions, the Implementation & Engagement Manager will create and support delivery of an agreed plan with the customer and internal team members to reach the agreed deadlines and customer requirements. Implementation will involve anything from setting-up processes to conducting training sessions. The Implementation & Engagement Manager will also aim to increase customer spend and share of wallet from our client’s new and existing client base by developing and implementing a highly effective customer engagement model aimed at improving the knowledge and skills of bookers and travellers.
Previous experience gained within an implementation role is essential for the position, ideally within the Travel sector, along with a motivated and proactive approach. In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £28k, plus excellent benefits and career development opportunities. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role, or apply online.
Role of Implementation and Engagement Manager:
- Lead and project manage new customer implementations working with sales and Operations team, to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Work closely with the relevant internal teams to ensure implementation plans are delivered to the agreed standards and timelines.
- Liaise directly with customers to understand requirements and propose effective solutions
- Act a central point of contact for all internal teams involved in the implementation plan to ensure all relevant data is taken into account in the delivery process.
- Ensure any barriers to the implementation process are identified and address or escalated to the Head of Customer Experience as appropriate for resolution.
- Support customers with new and challenging requests both through the implementation process and thereafter.
- Build training programmes and conduct training for online and offline services
- Develop, manage (or co-ordinate) an ongoing booker engagement programme in line with account management activities.
- Update and write new guides/webinar scripts/FAQ documents etc.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience of working within an implementation role, ideally within the Travel sector
- Exceptional customer service and communications skills
- Pro-active in engaging people and gaining “buy in” from all involved parties
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to “think outside the box”
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and projects to meet deadlines
- Strong interest in customer engagement and marketing
- Positive and resilient with a “can do” approach
- Have the flexibility & willingness to travel within the UK and other destinations when supporting other offices
If you’re interested in learning more about this Implementation and Engagement Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Implementation and Engagement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly