Product & Commercial Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
Pricing & Commercial Manager is required by an award-winning luxury tour operator to join a leading brand name in the travel industry. You will be responsible for managing the pricing and inventory daily making sure that the very best price points are being marketed for maximum ROI via a range of avenues. The role is within a very busy and vibrant department and is perfect for anyone that is innovative, organised and passionate about the industry.
The Pricing & Commercial Manager will:
- Audit inventory systems for best stock for internal and external marketing
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before promoting via a variety of internal systems.
- Competitor analysis to ensure all special offers are promoted correctly in the market.
- Analyse the current travel market trends
- Source and manage pricing for Commercial briefs including presenting to the business
- To engage and understand pricing/market conditions in the UK and Europe.
- Generate weekly reports to the business
The Pricing & Commercial Manager will have:
- Ideally two year’s travel industry experience in similar role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Able to work weekends and travel overseas when required
- Knowledge of an airline GDS system is advantageous
To apply for the Pricing & Commercial Manager position please click on the link below and apply with Travel Futures
Apply for Product & Commercial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly