Product Manager - Travel
7 days left
- Contract Type
Product Manager - required for this leading provider of tailor-made travel, to assume ownership of their South America programme. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates with a strong background in product & contracting with knowledge of South America to join the team of this well established & respected brand.
Product Manager - Role & Responsibilities:
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure the correct range of products is available at the right price.
- Source & contract destination land products with competitive rates.
- Manage and develop relationships with contracted hotels, tourist boards & ground handlers.
- Manage the destination content to support a multi-channel approach both off and online.
- Review and manage the in resort service ensuing an effective, high quality service.
- Pro-active approach to ensuring special offers and campaigns are quick to market, and react quickly to changing market conditions.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the competition and price points to influence pricing policy and revenue management.
- Assist operational areas of the business as required to resolve issues.
- Full understanding of health & safety policies to ensure the appropriate measures are in place when contracting all ground arrangements.
- Embrace digital technology and utilise online skills team to full effect.
- Assist the sales team with ensuring a full understanding of the product range to increase knowledge and conversion rates.
Product Manager - Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience as a Product / Purchasing / Contracts Manager / Executive within the travel industry (tour operations). To include negotiation, purchasing, product development.
- Knowledge of South America preferred.
- Strong commercial acumen, highly numerate and analytical.
- Proven record of working with suppliers to drive volume and profit.
- Objective approach to ensuring commercial success whilst taking account of customer feedback and service.
- Flexible approach with a willingness to take on new challenges and embrace change.
- Strong organisational and negotiation skills.
- Highly driven and results oriented.
- Ability, willingness and flexibility to travel overseas as required.
- Experience of team management is desirable.
- Strong office MS office applications.
Product Manager - Additional Information:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Employee discounts and offers.
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Career progression opportunities
If you have the skills and experience required and are interested, please apply for the position of Product Manager online.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Product Manager - Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly