- To provide exceptional, reliable and flexible assistance to Tour Planners in the successful and profitable planning and operation of all elements of clients’ tours throughout the confirmed booking process.
- To cover Tour Planner workload as and when required, most particularly during periods of absence and during busy periods.
- Support the day to day planning of all elements of a tour including itinerary planning, customer invoicing, ticketing and final documentation
- Use effective communication skills to build rapport with clients and exceed their expectations
- Ensure accurate, customer friendly documentation is sent to clients and suppliers in a timely manner
- Understand the needs of customers and work to simplify the tour booking process wherever possible
- Maintain a good, up to date knowledge of key visits and optional extras for each destination to add value and margin wherever possible
- Maximise the retention of clients through excellent customer service and product delivery
- Minimise the impact of issues and implement improvements to ensure they are avoided wherever possible
- Ensure the timely collection of due payments to maximise cash flow
Apply for Tour Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly