Performance Marketing Executive
Performance Marketing Executive required for a luxury Tour Operator. Around 25.5K dependent upon experience. You will have experience in SEO and PPC and ideally some travel industry experience.
Performance Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop UK Paid Search channel, working with an agency to develop the channel and drive new initiatives
- Co-ordinate all aspects of SEM, such as analysis and reporting, writing ad-copy and identifying new key words
- Manage updates to the web sites, aiming to continuously optimise the site for ever changing search engine algorithms
- Responsible for conceptualizing, creation and execution of onsite content eg landing pages
- Monitor and track kpi's such as reducing the bounce rate, increase of dwell time or improvement of conversion - making ongoing recommendations for optimising the plans
- Work with International teams on digital projects.
- Be a brand advocate and develop an in-depth understanding of brand values.
- Plan, develop and deliver digital marketing opportunities with third-party websites and partners - developing and taking responsibility for those relationships
- Assist with direct partnerships and manage the day to day updates
- Monitor performance of marketing campaigns and work on analytics for all websites, making reports on them.
Performance Marketing Executive Experience Required:
- Passion for ecommerce marketing with a few years' experience in PPC and SEO
- Experience with Google Analytics and Adwords
- Knowledge of SEMRUSH, Ahrefs and MOZ
- Analytical - able to apply data, insight and research findings to inform thinking
- Highly organised with the ability to project manage, multi task and prioritise
- Good communicator - written and verbal, with a great eye for detail
If you would like to apply for this Performance Marketing Executive role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this advert.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Performance Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly