Head of Agency Sales
6 days left
- Contract Type
Better Placed are proud to be working on an exclusive basis with Riviera Travel, with an instantly recognisable brand loved by many, they are market leaders in this sector. Delivering sustained growth and with an expanding product portfolio, underpinned by excellent customer service, they have ambitious plans for future growth.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen as Head of Agency Sales leading a sales team of 5+.
This is a chance for you to work with an iconic brand and, a business that is focussed on growth.
In the role you will be responsible for achieving the sales objectives for the agency sales division as well as being an ambassador for the brand.
- Working with the Sales & Marketing Director to formulate and execute an effective sales strategy.
- Identifying and implementing new and profitable opportunities as well as growing key strategic accounts.
- Management of Sales Managers and the head office team, including weekly, monthly and annual performance reviews.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Product and Operations teams in order to effectively communicate with travel agent partners.
- Represent the brand at various events; Conferences, Trade Fairs and Networking Events
- Profitable Account Planning: Understands trends and opportunities for growth.
- Commercial Decision Making: Management and profitable allocation of department budget.
- Commercial Innovation: Creative in solving commercial challenges.
- Drive for Results: Seeks to improve efficiency and effectiveness of plans, process and approach.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Industry background: Ideally you will have previous experience working for a travel tour operator but will consider B2B sales background.
- Analytical: Logically analyse facts, data and situations.
- Techniques: Natural negotiation techniques and ability to influence.
- Setting Objectives and Managing Priorities: Understands the importance of monitoring performance.
- Initiative: Understand what needs to be accomplished and to proceed on one’s own within the accountabilities of the job.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced commercially minded individual to join one of the largest travel businesses in the UK, joining a collaborative team that provides support and encourages development.
For further details please apply with an updated CV and we will be in touch.
Apply for Head of Agency Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly