German, French OR Dutch Speaking Consultant
German, French and Dutch Speaking Consultants needed in Dublin!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a brand-new Quality Team within a very well established and reputable company in North Dublin. You will be rewarded with a generous basic salary depending on experience between €26,000 - € 28,000 PLUS great company benefits, working Monday to Friday between 9am - 5:30pm.
Key role responsibilities:
- Analysing company clients and client advertisements, identifying scams, spam and low-quality content
- Handling various client issues and concerns regarding their advertising
- Suggesting ways to improve service, products and customer experience
- Meet and exceed individual and team KPI's
Key skills required:
- Fluent in written, spoken and listened French OR German OR Dutch AND English
- Previous experience in a role within social media, digital marketing, advertising role ideally or quality control position within Contact Centre setting
- High level of computer literacy required as well as a proven ability to multitask and handle multiple online tools at once
- Must have proficient verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious, motivated and driven to succeed
Please note this role requires a start date for a scheduled training course beginning on the 5th November.
If you are interested in the position above, please send your up to date CV to email@example.com OR apply below.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for German, French OR Dutch Speaking Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly