6 days left
- Contract Type
Product Assistant – London - Up to £23,000 plus excellent benefits
A Product Assistant is required to join a leading luxury brand name in the travel industry. You will be assisting and supporting the day to day running of the Product Department. The role is within a very busy and vibrant department and is a perfect introductory role for anyone wanting to start work within a Product role.
As Product Assistant you will:
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before uploading it into a variety of internal systems.
- Audit Tour Operator websites to make sure that the luxury travel brands are promoted correctly.
- Manage all aspects of Industry Staff Travel for Tour Operators
- Manage and liaise with Internal departments and Suppliers with regards to guest documentation forms.
- Liaise and manage Island Routes and 3rd party supplier, product and pricing updates
- Achieve a good working relationship with sales, BDM and marketing teams
- To support Product Team in hosting training and hospitality events within the Industry
The key skills required for Product Assistant position are:
- Ideally one year’s travel industry experience in similar role
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Able to work weekends and travel overseas when required.
- Knowledge of an airline GDS system is advantageous
To apply for the Product Assistant position please click on the link below and apply with Travel Futures.
Apply for Product Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly