Hotel Reservations Executive - Mandarin speaking
Do you have a good working knowledge of UK & European Destinations, Hotel Chains, Group travel and Hotel booking processes? Do you have recent experience within the Travel sector, a Hotel Booking Company or a Tour Operator? Can you speak Mandarin and English fluently? If so, our client are a specialist wholesaler in central London, which supplies ground travel products and services across Europe for a varied portfolio of FIT, Leisure and Business travel clients and they have a brand new Hotel Reservations Executive opportunity.
The role involves handling hotel and ground arrangements for both groups and individuals, so a good understanding of hotel and group booking processes and procedures is essential and the ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role as well as strong knowledge of European hotel products and destinations. Established relationships with UK & European hotels and experience with negotiating competitive room rates would be advantageous but aren’t essential. In return, our client is offering an attractive package including a basic salary of up to £25k, career progression opportunities, other company and industry benefits including hotel discounts and familiarisation trips, 24 days holiday and a Monday to Friday working week!
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Hotel Reservations Executive role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Hotel Reservations Executive - Mandarin speaking :
- Handling enquiries by telephone and email
- Dealing with FIT, Leisure and Business Travel customers
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations
- Making booking for hotels and other ground arrangements
- Negotiating room rates where necessary/appropriate to offer the best deal
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within a similar role, either travel, tour operations or hotel booking backgrounds will be considered.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English
- Working knowledge of UK & European hotels and destinations
- Good understanding of hotel and group booking processes and procedures
- Strong customer service skills
- Negotiation skills and existing hotel contacts would be advantageous but aren’t essential.
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic new Hotel Reservations Executive - Mandarin speaking role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Hotel Reservations Executive - Mandarin speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly