Africa Travel Safari Contracts Executive
We are seeking ambitious and experienced Africa Travel Safari Contracts Executive to join our clients busy and friendly team due to success and expansion. This successful, dynamic and well established travel company offers inspirational holidays to Africa including the epic Kenya and Tanzania. This role is ideal for a travel professional seeking career progression, something a little bit different. We would consider travel professionals with travel experience in the UK or outside the UK with travel agency or tour operator contracting background with good knowledge of Africa safaris.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Reviewing hotel and lodge rate contracts, analytics on contracts, negotiating and analysing terms and conditions.
- Loading contract rates into the internal system.
- Preparing rate sheets for the sales team.
- Negotiating and yielding special offers with the hotels and lodges including distribution to the sales staff.
- Reviewing and preparing itineraries.
- Maintaining the online photo library.
- Supporting the marketing team and product manager with various activities.
- Assist in collating information for various brochures including proof reading.
- Experience within a tour operator or travel agency i.e. in contacting, marketing, database management, yield or similar.
- Product knowledge of Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and/or Rwanda.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Sociable working hours – Monday to Friday
- Career development
- Generous salary
- Travel perks
- Friendly team
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8942 4103 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Africa Travel Safari Contracts Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly