Customer Service TRAVEL
Travel IT System Support / Specialist / Customer Service you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- The majority of your time will be spent providing technical and functional support to users of a range of software: Flight Scanner, Reservation and Booking Management Module.
- The role will entail: answering and logging calls from customers; researching problems; analysing customer databases; and working closely with development in order to obtain a solution for customers.
- This position crosses both 1st and 2nd level support, therefore, the person will be conducting advanced troubleshooting while working in a very busy environment
- The person will be expected to gain a good understanding of SQL databases; Citrix networking; customer product installations and crystal reports in order to resolve issues.
Travel IT System Support / Specialist / Customer Service skill attributes:
- Thorough understanding of how travel agencies operate from both a front office and back office perspective
- Strong Windows and PC skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working successfully under minimal supervision
- Able to thrive in a small, fast moving, fluid, and demanding organisation
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephone communication skills
- Fluency in English is essential and proficiency in other languages desirable
For a fully confidential discussion on this position, please APPLY ASAP Elena
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.
Apply for Customer Service TRAVEL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly