Senior Business Travel Consultant - Work from Home
We’re looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants across the UK for some brand new home-based roles with a multi-award winning Business Travel organisation. Joining our client as a Senior Business Travel Consultant and based from the comfort of your own home, successful candidates will be responsible for offering a high touch service to corporate travellers, including dealing variety of travel bookings to include complex itineraries, amendments and re-issues, whilst delivering the highest levels of customer service.
Flexibility with regard to hours is essential for these roles, as our client requires candidates to work two weekends out of four, between the hours of 2.30pm-11pm and one overnight shift mid week, for which a shift allowance will be paid. In addition, our client can offer a variety of morning, daytime and evening shifts, to make up a full or part-time shift pattern. On offer is an attractive salary if up to £27k, on call shift allowance and excellent benefits including 23 days holiday with the option to purchase additional days, pension, travel discounts and your birthday off!
With more and more travel industry professionals enjoying the benefits of working from home, there's never been a better time to make the move into a home-based role. If you have the relevant industry experience and would like to know more, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Working from home, offering a high touch, corporate travel service
- Answering calls and emails from clients in an efficient and professional manner
- Handling all travel requirements including complex flight itineraries, amendments, cancellations, schedule changes etc. including ticket re-issues and fare recalculations
- Maintaining an outstanding level of customer service at all times
- Using a proactive approach to find resolutions to clients' enquiries
Skills required for the role:
- Recent experience as a Business Travel Consultant
- In-depth reservations experience using a native GDS
- Experience with ticketing, fare calculations, ticket reissues (including nett fare ticketing)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional, motivated and flexible approach
- Quiet space or spare room in which to work from
- Flexible with regard to hours
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Senior Business Travel Consultant - Work from Home
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly