Executive Assistant - Temporary
Personal Assistant - Wanted for a 3 week temporary cover for a well established travel company based in london. They are in innovative company looking for an experienced PA to cover 3 weeks annual leave. They will pay up to 25ph!
Personal Assistant, Responsibilities:
- Make frequent high level contacts of sensitive nature inside and outside of the company.
- Process invoices and POs; and assist S/VP with tracking spend and budget management, headcount tracking, organization chart upkeep, space management for team(s)
- Provide and/or create reports and presentations through in-depth data gathering and process management; special projects as requested, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Assist with on and offsite group events and meetings, including planning, budgeting, and logistics; and may take minutes in meetings.
- Create presentations by seeking information from different sources from both inside and outside the company.
- Create correspondence including sensitive emails, letters, memos and reports, as well as draft key communication pieces for executives.
- Ability to communicate effectively with high level contacts both inside and/or outside the company even when dealing with highly sensitive or confidential situations.
- Ability to use informal channels and develop own networks to achieve faster work results for the team
- Diary managment
Personal Assistant, Skills Required:
- A strong administrative/PA and organisational background within a similar role.
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent written English.
- Experience of multiple diary management.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise workload effectively and remain calm under pressure.
- Experience of booking business travel.
- Effective and confident communicator who is able to communicate with people of all levels.
- Ability to work with confidential information and show discretion at all times.
If this role is of interest and you have the skills required, please apply by sending your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me quoting SO on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Executive Assistant - Temporary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly