Paid Search & Digital Acquisition Manager
Paid Search & Digital Acquisition Manager. Award-winning tour operator based in central London, with over 40 years of experience is seeking an exceptional PPC & E-commerce Manager, who can help drive our client’s online and digital strategy to the next level.
The candidate will work with the wider marketing and senior management team to develop and execute a strategy that will shape the future of the online part of our client’s business.
Paid Search & Digital Acquisition Responsibilities:
- Manage all digital acquisition channels, with a focus on AdWords & Bing paid search activity
- Introduce new digital acquisition channels, whilst managing the current strategy of all channels including paid social and display
- Lead and develop A/B testing across the site, including evaluation and recommendations as appropriate
- Introduce automation and dynamic advertising to current digital marketing channels, whilst introducing new channels such as meta search and affiliates
- Develop a conversation rate strategy for the business, monitoring performance on a daily basis
- Introduce a fully integrated tracking system to help evaluate online performance
- Help drive the UX side of any website developments or projects
- Work alongside our SEO Executive to ensure best practise is followed, whilst making recommendations on how to drive forward best practice
- Managing our client’s developmental plans and agency to drive improvements across the website
- Undertake research to understand the demographic targets and achieve best results through user experience and customer journey
- Regular reporting on KPIs, workload and challenges. Forward planning for peak trading months
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Considerable experience of online performance marketing in B2C on large scale campaigns, with a focus on paid search
- Experience in working closely with developers to implement digital change
- Proven experience with bid management tools & keyword research via Keyword Planner and tools like SEMrush
- Proven experience with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Google AdWords Editor & Google’s AdWords, Search Console, Facebook Ad Manger, and Bing Ads
This role offers a competitive base salary of £45,000 - £50,000 BOE, plus benefits, along with excellent travel industry perks!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.