Head of Sales
- Contract Type
Head of Sales. Winner of numerous accolades, this Tour Operator is looking to hire a Head of Sales to manage and lead their Sales and Customer Service Teams. The role will encompass sales management, strong leadership and guidance and be responsible for growing revenue by influencing and driving the sales strategy forward. Our client is seeking an effective, persuasive and committed Sales Manager from a Tour Operation background. The successful candidate will work alongside the MD and FD, planning sales strategy and delivery of KPI’s continuously in line with our client’s commercial goals.
Head of Sales Responsibilities:
- Adopt a hands-on approach, you’ll establish, manage and mentor the sales and service teams
- Inspire to drive sales and focus on improving customer experience
- Liaise with the MD and FD, develop a sales strategy that focuses on increasing market share for sales
- Contribute to the development of sales strategies and setting of sales & service targets
- Work alongside marketing and product departments, analyse bookings/sales with marketing and products launches
- Manage the teams’ overall performance: A balance between efficiency and happiness
- Transfer of Knowledge: You need to ensure that your team members are on top of their game and contribute towards a positive working environment
- KPI Management: Assess, complete, communicate and manage Team KPI’s
- Manage a pre-agreed percentage of the teams’ calls are audit them on a weekly basis to maintain Quality levels and develop performance improvement measures
- Keeps up to date with products and competitors
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel focused Sales Management Professional, gained at mid-level within mainstream/luxury tour operator
- Articulate and decisive leader with a strategic mind-set and able to challenge the status quo
- Possess the ability to inspire, motivate and develop people
- Performance manage, identifying training needs and plan training sessions
- Drive to succeed and over-achieve in a fiercely competitive market
- Ability to lead and motivate others with an even temperament
- Possess understanding of sales KPIs, and demonstrate strategic capability
- Desire to test new ways of working in a transforming sales environment
- Investigative/inquisitive nature, with strong focus on results
- Persistent and determined character; ability to be resilient
The basic salary is £40,000 - £45,000 per annum BOE, plus team KPI bonus + lucrative benefits you would expect from a well-established company.
If you enjoy recognition for your delivery and strive to excel in the job you do, then this is the perfect opportunity to join an established & successful tour operator that recognises and rewards excellence.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Head of Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly