General Manager – Contact Centre
Are you a driven individual with travel, aviation and team management experience looking for a challenge and an opportunity to develop your own successful department within an established and growing business?
Skybreak is a familiar brand within the Aviation Industry with recognised trading arms Your Service Centre and Teleticket (ATOL & IATA). With over 20 years’ experience caring for customers in the airport, supporting the aviation sector and working with the travel trade, we are used to delivering innovative solutions to both the public and business partners. We are also part of the long established, family run Bland Group est. 1810.
We are seeking a General Manager to develop our in-house contact centre. In this newly created role you will be responsible for driving your dedicated team to achieve the department’s strategic goals and oversee growth and development of new and existing revenue streams.
You will be responsible for:
- Line managing the Contact Centre team and strive to achieve company targets, delivering excellent customer service support in line with company SLA’s
- Drive customer engagement and maintain key performance indicators (KPI), through all Skybreak authorised communication and CRM channels. Including but not limited to; telephone, email, live chat & social media
- Proactively support the continuous growth of Skybreak’s online presence and assist with the implementation of our online marketing strategy
- Support the growth of new and existing products and services managed and distributed via the contact centre, with a view to maximise commercial opportunities and revenue generation. Including the missed passenger recovery service Missedaflight.com
- Ensure the team effectively delivers, creative passenger recovery solutions, disruption support and proactive customer service
- Work within applicable areas of the company budget and towards company set targets
- Introduce policies to ensure we accurately manage the day to day supply and distribution of Teleticket flight stock via our in house inventory
- Perform Teleticket aviation yield management and daily sales reporting to maximise profit and sales conversion.
Working alongside the Your Service Centre team this opportunity is a customer interactive office role based at Gatwick Airport.
The successful applicant will have a proven track record in the aviation and travel industry and may have experience of inventory management and yield control. As you will be line managing a small team, an understanding of HR procedures and motivating staff is a key skill. The hours are 37.5 per week and this role requires being on call out of hours to offer telephone support.
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for travel and with the drive to deliver results in a new project environment then this could be the role for you.
If you would like more information including a job description and person specification please click on "Apply Now" and we will be happy to help.
Apply for General Manager – Contact Centre
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly