FLIGHTS AND TICKETING SPECIALIST
This well establish luxury tour operator, specialises in tailor made holidays to destinations worldwide. They're recruiting for an experienced Flights and Ticketing Specialist on a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. Based SW London, Paying £24K.
Flights and Ticketing Specialist, Responsibilities:
- Ensure all ticket issuance and refunds are dealt with in a timely manner
- BSP - management of refunds, ADM's and general administration
- Support the Flights and Ticketing team with new booking flight costing checks and storing correct fares
- Assist with keeping and updating reports on flight cost errors, ADM's and refunds
Flights and Ticketing Specialist, Skills Required:
- To be fully conversant with all ticketing duties including contracts, CAT35 fares and procedures
- Ideally Galileo experience but other GDS will be considered.
- Fare calculation and re-issue air exchange tickets.
- Paying £24K
- Fixed term maternity leave contact
- Based South West London
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 18.00 / 08.00 - 17.00 / 10.00 - 19.00 plus over time for on call weekend phone.
To apply for this Flights and Ticketing Specialist please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG51326
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for FLIGHTS AND TICKETING SPECIALIST
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly