Senior Flight & Operations Executive, Central London - £23,000 to £30,000 inc bonus.
Providing expert advice to the Call Centre for complex flight issues as well as investigating flight related complaints. Must have a strong GDS knowledge of Amadeus or Travelport. Benefits including a pension and 25 days holidays.
Senior Flight & Operations Executive: Duties
- Provide advice for large fare increases when required sourcing new fares at lower pricing.
- Provide support and assistance for GDS queries
- Monitor the Call Centre to ensure flight related matters are dealt with.
- Investigate flight and other transport post departure complaints.
- Work with the Head of Operations to enhance the customer experience.
- Assist Senior Customer Service & Operations Executive with complaints
Senior Flight & Operations Executive: Skills Required
- Experience in dealing with scheduled flights with a strong understanding of UK airline rules and regulations
- Excellent attention to detail
- An excellent communicator both verbally and in written communications
- Experience in handling complex flight situations and flight emergencies
- Strong GDS experience in at least 1 system - knowledge of both Amadeus and Travelport is desirable but not essential
- An understanding of ABTA and ATOL guidelines
If you are interested in the above role please call Sam on 0207 397 1274 quoting: SR51329 or send your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Flight cocrdinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly