Training Executive – Systems & Call Quality
Kognitiv is paving the way for the next era in B2B collaborative commerce - enabling consumer and hospitality brands to engage deeply and securely with their customer base. Brands can collaborate with suppliers and value-added partners, providing customers with personalized experiences.
We have created new distribution applications designed on the principles of effective commerce: value discovery, collaboration, trade and personalization. The network uses machine learning and distributed applications to analyse consumer behaviour data and identify profitable opportunities for brands and partners to leverage.
These opportunities are packaged and marketed to consumers through complete programs, backed by Kognitiv’s technology resources, applications, and expertise.
About the role;
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and polished Training Executive to join the existing team here at Kognitiv, Manchester. Sitting in our brand-new offices by Manchester Airport, you will be working alongside team members in Canada, US, Austria and Hong Kong and reporting into our Head of Training and Development.
To be successful you are a person who thrives working in a flexible work environment, who loves juggling multiple project and topics simultaneously and you enjoy providing support and guidance to the team.
Areas of responsibility will include (but are not limited to);
- Training delivery via both Webinar and in person
- Assist in the development of our call quality standard; listening to a schedule of calls/advisor and per brand
- Share feedback and coach the team to achieve quality targets that have been agreed
- Identify performance issues and L&D needs
- Representing the Sales/Service Agent function to our senior team
- Responsible for our home-based agent induction program
- Promote continuous learning within our Sales Team
- Point of contact to our brand partners
Who are you?
TRAVEL EXPERIENCE IS MANDATORY
This role will require you to have experience working with call quality in a fast-paced environment as your main responsibility will be ensuring that our excellent team are handling our partner’s calls to the highest standard possible. You will be right in the heart of our contact centre, supporting our highly talented multi-lingual sales and service agents across the globe. You are as passionate about the travel sector as we are!
As you will be in direct contact with our brand partners, your communication skills are second to none – being able to hear our partner’s concerns or questions and working with your manager to resolve these.
You will be passionate about working in a fast growing and changing environment, finding solutions to business challenges and working collaboratively across all levels and functions. Your understand the importance of adjusting and tweaking your training approach based on cultural geography as well as when supporting team members whose first language might not be English
- Background from travel and in-sales – ABTA/ATOL or similar experience (Contact centre sales is ideal)
- Experience in coaching, training delivery and an ability to engage the team
- Creating new training programs from scratch
- Phenomenal communications skills – both written and spoken
- Thrive on ensuring new team members are given the best Induction training imaginable
We are a fun, innovative organization with 230 employees globally and we are looking for exceptional people to come and join us. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international business, in a high energy environment with a collaborative, smart and passionate team. If you like the sound of us and the role; get in touch!
Here at Kognitiv, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it! Greater diversity means greater variation in ways of thinking, perspectives and approach. And we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our clients. Kognitiv are committed to creating an inclusive environment and all employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, fit and business need.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Training Executive – Systems & Call Quality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly