Digital Performance Marketing Executive - Luxury Travel Company
Digital Performance Marketing Executive
South West/Central London
£28,000 + Benefits
My client is a globally recognised leading travel company specialising in luxury travel.
They are now seeking a Digital Performance Marketing Executive to support the Online Marketing Manager in administering, monitoring, optimising and analysing performance across the following digital marketing channels: Paid Search, Search Engine Optimisation, Website and Mobile Optimisation.
To succeed in the role, the candidate will demonstrate best of breed digital marketing skills with excellent analytical and communications skills.
The candidate will work closely in a small and dynamic team, which is responsible for developing and implementing an online marketing strategy for the UK market.
Digital Performance Marketing Executive Key accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management and development of the UK Paid Search channel, working with a Paid Search agency to develop the channel and drive new and exciting initiatives forward
- Get stuck into all aspects of SEM, such as reporting and analysis, writing ad copy and identifying new keywords
- Manage updates to the UK sites, with the aim of continuously optimising the site for ever-changing Search Engine algorithms
- Responsible for the ideation, creation and execution of onsite content such as landing pages
- Monitor and track key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion – making continuous recommendations for optimising the plan
- Work closely with International teams on ad-hoc digital projects.
- Monitor performance of campaigns and assist with analytics for all websites, reporting on them as required.
- Become a brand advocate and develop an in-depth understanding of brand values.
Digital Performance Marketing Executive Key skills and experience required:
- Demonstrate a passion for ecommerce marketing with previous commercial experience in Paid Search and Search Engine Optimisation.
- Experience in a variety of analytics tools, specifically Google Analytics and Adwords
- Working knowledge of SEO tools such as SEMRUSH, Ahrefs and MOZ
- Analytical with the ability to apply data, insight and research findings to inform thinking
- Highly organised with the ability to project manage, multi task and prioritise
Digital Performance Marketing Executive Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary of £28,000
- Monday to Friday
- Fun, inclusive office environment
- Regular social nights out
- Discount off personal travel to resorts
To apply for this Digital Performance Marketing Executive role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 812 3820 for additional information on the role and company.
Apply for Digital Performance Marketing Executive - Luxury Travel Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly