This highly successful travel specialist is looking to recruit a Flight Operations Consultant who is committed and able to work as part of a team. This is a multi functional role that provides flight support to the business.
As the Flight Coordinator you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- To be responsible for booking flights in accordance with company procedures
- To be responsible for managing CRS queues.
- To manage air allocations and all associated administration.
- Operational duties
- Processing airline refunds, revalidations and reissues
- Understand airline contracts
- Checking all fares stored in PNR’s and entering ticket deadline
- Monitoring the daily queues so queue knowledge an advantage
Flight Coordinator Skill attributes:
- CRS system experience booking flights
- CRS experience ticketing - ANY GDS considered
- Front line customer service experience
- Good geographical knowledge
To apply for this Flight Coordinator Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.
Apply for Flight Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly