Junior Graphic Designer
A fantastic opportunity to join an established, successful and forward thinking specialist tour operator as a Junor Graphic Designer
As an Junior Graphic Designer you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
• Creating and sending advertising to a range of national newspapers and magazines, as well as uploading all advert information to the
• Production and proofing of travel and tour brochures.
• Creating a variety of marketing material .
• Production of online marketing such as newsletters and display advertising.
• Creative and design for the website.
Junior Graphic Designer Skill attributes:
To apply for this Junior Graphic DesignerJob, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.
Apply for Junior Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly