Finance & Administration Travel Assistant
Our client is a highly successful corporate and leisure travel company and due to remarkable growth, now seeking an experienced Finance & Administration Travel Assistant to join their busy and friendly team.
This role is ideal for a travel professional with finance and or administration experience seeking career development and something a little different.
- Responsible for the back-office finance administration of a selection of Business Travel and Leisure Travel Agents.
- Making supplier (tour operator/cruise line) payments.
- Process travel agent client money bank reconciliations (Sage 50 & Excel).
- Conduct general back-office administration duties.
- Daily liaison with Travel Agents and Suppliers.
- Working with finance and accounting procedures.
- Experience working with Sage 50.
- Processing bank reconciliations.
- Making purchase ledger and supplier payments.
- Using MS Excel (intermediate level: e.g. knowledge of formulas).
- Able to build healthy relationships with clients / or working in a client facing role.
- Working in the travel industry in finance and or administration.
- Various duties
- Career growth & development
- The whole team works really close together so you’re not left on your own, but rather have the great opportunity to both bounce ideas off each other and learn from each other.
- A career with a dynamic and forward thinking travel company in which you will be rewarded for your hard work
- Plus many more
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Finance & Administration Travel Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly