Luxury Sales - Travel Consultant
4 days left
- Contract Type
Luxury Sales - Travel Consultant. This well know travel brand has built exclusive relationship with Airlines and Luxury Hotel to popular faraway destinations, and they are able to offer their customers unique luxury deals that others cannot match. This role will focus on bespoke high-end holidays, tailor-making itineraries to exclusive destinations, secluded private beaches & resorts, long-haul city breaks, add on private tours etc.
As part of their on-going growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced Travel Consultants to join their specialist Luxury Travel Team at their Croydon offices. Their ideal candidate is a travel consultant who can show exemplary standards of customer service, aligned with the ability to sell and to build long term relationships with their clients.
The Worldwide Luxury Sales Role:
- Delivering an outstanding mixture of service & sales skills
- Creating bespoke itineraries to exclusive destinations, secluded private beaches & resorts, long-haul city breaks, add on private tours, helicopter transfers etc.
- You will be trained on the company’s exclusive products and destinations
- Advise clientele on all their luxury holiday options, costs and availability for their choice of departure dates etc.
- Ability to work well as part of a team- to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others as well as welcoming feedback, contributing to building team spirit, and be proud of the service you provide
- Ability to comprehend, capture, as well as interpret customer information, ensuring you take ownership of the full customer journey experience by following through with all commitments
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel Consultant who is super keen to focus on bespoke high-end travel, tailor-making itineraries to exclusive destinations, secluded private beaches and resorts, long-haul city breaks, add on private tours etc.
- Love Fam trips, possess real passion for travel, be pro-active, self-motivated & enthusiastic and possess good all-round destination product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with good clear telephone manner is essential
- GDS is preferable but not essential
Last but not least, this luxury travel brand employs some of the nicest, brightest and most interesting people in the travel industry. Because they only employ the best people, they offer a very competitive basic salary, as well as the travel perks you should expect working for a leading travel company.
Our client’s working environment is development lead, where staffs are encouraged to progress & develop themselves to their full potential. Basic salary is dependent on experience, which is £22,000 - £26,000 per annum, plus commission and benefits with OTE of £40k - £50k. The role will be working a 5-day week and the successful candidates will have to work some weekend days.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Luxury Sales - Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly