Sales Travel Consultant - Asia
We are the fastest growing luxury travel company in the UK market place and we are looking for specialist staff whose ambition and passion for their respective destinations match our award winning profile.
We are looking for an experienced Asia Travel Sales Consultant to join the team, this is a great opportunity for someone who has either worked in a similar position or travelled extensively/worked in Asia. We pride ourselves on offering the best services to our customers who need their product expertise to help them book tailor made travel arrangements. You will be dealing direct with clients mainly over the phone and sometimes in person
We offer a vibrant atmosphere to work in (whilst enjoying our brand spanking new offices in West London) at Riverbank House, Fulham, where you will be encouraged to: work to your strengths; seize initiative; bolster your product knowledge; meet and negotiate with suppliers but most importantly travel to some jaw dropping spots. You will also have the opportunity to earn some of the best commission in the industry.
If you have a proven sales record in tailor-made travel and are passionate about Asia, including Indonesia, Malaysia, South East Asia and much more of our Asia product, then we would love to hear from you. If you don’t have previous travel sales experience but do have a huge amount of passion and excellent knowledge of the continent why not call us anyway?… you never know, we are looking for the best.
• Discussing, designing and creating itineraries for clients interested in Asia.
• Calling clients that have travelled for their feedback and welcome them home.
• Opportunity to be responsible for a specific destinations/areas.
• Incentivising all staff to sell products from your areas of responsibility/specialism.
• Creating and contributing to positive and productive atmosphere in the sales team.
• Managing supplier visits effectively.
• Closing the sale.
• Having a responsible and ethical approach to dealing with our customers and with our suppliers, and instilling this amongst colleagues, especially less experienced staff members.
• from 23 days holiday
• free gym membership
• travel concessions
• cycle to work scheme
• medical/dental cover options as part of the package