Business Travel Consultant
Brickell Travel is an award-winning and well-established travel management company offering business travel, VIP travel, event management, group travel and leisure holidays. Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking a Business Travel Consultant to join our friendly and busy team.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Advise and book all aspects of travel and travel-related services including corporate and leisure travel
understanding back office reports and general administration
- Must have at least two years of travel and Sabre experience
- Strong GDS/CRS flight systems experience: SABRE.
- Must handle high volume ticketing and exchanges.
- A high level of professionalism and customer care at all times.
- A confident approach and attention to detail is paramount.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working hours: Mondays to Fridays from 9 AM to 6 PM
- Knowledge of TRAMS is a plus.
- Other languages a plus
- Healthy salary - Based on experience.
- Modern & friendly environment.
- Travel perks.
- Career development.
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking corporate travel management.
- Company within a friendly team in state of the art offices.
- 28 days paid holidays (Including bank holidays).
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.