Tailormade Travel Consultant - Luxury Africa
A Luxury Africa Tailormade Travel Consultant is wanted by an award-winning luxury tour operator that has been a market leader for the last 20 years. They are seeking a dynamic, ambitious and personable travel professional who is passionate about all things Africa to join a small but tight-knit team of travel enthusiasts. The ideal candidate should have excellent first-hand knowledge of Africa including: Tanzania, Victoria Falls, Zambia, Malawi, Namibia, Cape Town, Kenya, Greater Kruger along with many more.
The key responsibilities for the Luxury Africa Tailormade Travel Consultant are:
- Convert Tailor-made itineraries by working with the client to match the right product to the client’s needs
- Responsible for the continued development the Africa product
- Responsible for managing the whole client experience from initial enquiry to when your clients return home.
- Recommend various travel addons such as cruises & tours
- Respond to all enquires within agreed SLA
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Liaising with suppliers and hoteliers
The key skills required for the Luxury Africa Tailormade Travel Consultant are:
- Fantastic relationship building skills with the ability to build rapport with clients and understand their travel needs before creating unique and engaging itineraries
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage with clients over the phone and offer superb customer service skills before, during and after their holiday
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills with a strong ability to multi-task
- A self-driven sales person who enjoys working towards targets
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
To apply for the Luxury Africa Tailormade Travel Consultant position please click on the link below and apply with Travel Futures.