Tailormade Travel Consultant - Luxury Africa
- Contract Type
A Luxury Africa Tailormade Travel Consultant is wanted by an award-winning luxury tour operator that has been a market leader for the last 20 years. They are seeking a dynamic, ambitious and personable travel professional who is passionate about all things Africa to join a small but tight-knit team of travel enthusiasts. The ideal candidate should have excellent first-hand knowledge of Africa including: Tanzania, Victoria Falls, Zambia, Malawi, Namibia, Cape Town, Kenya, Greater Kruger along with many more.
The key responsibilities for the Luxury Africa Tailormade Travel Consultant are:
- Convert Tailor-made itineraries by working with the client to match the right product to the client’s needs
- Responsible for the continued development the Africa product
- Responsible for managing the whole client experience from initial enquiry to when your clients return home.
- Recommend various travel addons such as cruises & tours
- Respond to all enquires within agreed SLA
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Liaising with suppliers and hoteliers
The key skills required for the Luxury Africa Tailormade Travel Consultant are:
- Fantastic relationship building skills with the ability to build rapport with clients and understand their travel needs before creating unique and engaging itineraries
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage with clients over the phone and offer superb customer service skills before, during and after their holiday
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills with a strong ability to multi-task
- A self-driven sales person who enjoys working towards targets
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
To apply for the Luxury Africa Tailormade Travel Consultant position please click on the link below and apply with Travel Futures.
Apply for Tailormade Travel Consultant - Luxury Africa
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly