Cruise Travel Sales Consultant
- Contract Type
Cruise Travel Sales Consultant – £18k basic OTE £50k – South West London
Cruise Travel Sales Consultant is required by one of the UK’s most prestigious luxury travel companies. As Cruise Travel Sales Consultant, you will be working for a travel company who have a fantastic reputation for putting their customers first and that are regular winners at industry awards.
As Cruise Travel Sales Consultant you will play a key role in matching customer needs to our client’s luxury travel product and helping achieve commercial goals.
The Cruise Travel Sales Consultant will:
- Convert enquiries into sales, delivering exceptional customer service, matching products and service to the customer needs
- Using expert knowledge assist customers with suggestions and ideas on itineraries & products within the portfolio
- Check availability and price, attempting to close the sale on every opportunity
- Actively seek to improve the level of service offered to customers with a commitment to go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations on every customer contact
- Achieve and exceed sales performance targets against key performance indicators including call conversion & revenue targets
- Achieve 100% booking accuracy, ensuring the customer is made aware of any relevant information that may impact their cruise experience
- Achieve and exceed call handling levels for number of calls answered, call duration and admin time
- Provide a complete service to guests by servicing both sales and aftersales calls
As Cruise Travel Sales Consultant you will have strong experience in either travel sales or target driven telesales, giving you an excellent opportunity to be fully rewarded for the sales that you make. As Cruise Travel Sales Consultant you will have excellent communication and rapport building skills whilst being self-motivated with a passion for sales.
Apply for Cruise Travel Sales Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly