French Speaking Marketing Executive
A French Speaking Marketing Executive is required for a very well established and forward-thinking travel company based in Greater Manchester. You will be offered a competitive basic salary as well as a generous company bonus and a wonderful benefits package. This is a wonderful opportunity for a marketing professional who has experience working in Digital or Direct Marketing position or possibly coming from a Product Development role who wants to continue building career with a huge and vibrant travel brand.
Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and developing Product and Global Marketing Campaigns - online and offline activities
- Writing campaign proposals and reports, gathering marketing results and analyses as well as overseeing campaign budgets
- Copywriting online and offline marketing materials and managing social media channels
- Develop strategic partnerships with various travel suppliers and monitor relevant joint campaigns
To apply for this exciting Marketing Executive position, you must:
- Be fluent in BOTH French and English
- Have worked in a similar position either in Marketing Campaign management or Digital /Direct Marketing executive roles and great knowledge of integrated marketing operations
- Excellent copywriting, segmentation and reporting skills
- Profound knowledge of digital marketing (display advertising, email marketing / social media marketing)
- Experience managing campaign budgets
- Have real passion for travel industry
If this Marketing Executive position is at all of interest for you and you are keen to find out more- send you most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below!
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk