Junior Account Manager
We have a brand new opportunity to join a market leading Travel Technology company based in Altrincham as a Junior Account Manager. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will manage a portfolio of clients using effective account management penetration techniques and will be responsible for maintaining and building on existing customer relationships ensuring customer retention, whilst looking for opportunities to upsell on transactional sales and cross sell mid/back office products. The role will involve coordination between internal and external contacts and will also include customer support implementation and system product testing when needed. On offer is a competitive salary of up to £25k, plus excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Junior Account Manager:
- Act as a point of contact for assigned clients taking a proactive approach in solving issues, escalating support and development requests as appropriate
- Build enduring relationships throughout the customer organisation ensuring engagement at all levels with key account contacts
- Conduct regular telephone and email based communication to aid relationship building
- Communicate effectively with clients, suppliers and internal teams via email, phone and face-to-face as appropriate
- Seek out upsell opportunities with existing client activity to increase online adoption rate
- Take a proactive role in new customer implementations
- System product testing as required
- Work independently to produce all necessary product documentation
- Keep up to date with travel industry news, market intelligence and competitor activity to aid strategic input into client meetings and workshops
Skills required for the role:
- Excellent understanding of client care, easily builds strong relationships
- Great communicator, written and verbal
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ambitious, willing to learn and take responsibility for own development
- Motivated, high energy team player
- Genuine interest in business travel, knowledge of online booking tools would be an advantage
To find out more about this Junior Account Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.