Customer Sales & Support Executive - Tour Operator
Customer Sales & Support Consultant - Tour Operator - Hampshire £18-22k
Customer Sales & Support Consultant - Role Summary and Job Purpose:
The Customer Sales & Support Consultant is a multi-skilled role where you will be trained to cover a majority of roles across the team. You will be responsible for maximising every sales opportunity whilst working in a sales environment. In addition you are expected to deliver a first class after sales service. A hunger for the sale and a thirst for delivering exceptional service are pre-requisite for all Customer Sales & Support Executives.
Customer Sales & Support Consultant - Key Responsibilities:
- To maximise sales opportunities via all channels and consistently achieve sales and service targets.
- To book flights at the point of sale using the designated company system.
- To pro-actively promote additional services in order to maximise the generation of additional revenues.
- To chase all personal and assigned leads generated and attempt to convert to bookings
- Use own travel experience to assist with customer queries and engage with customers to meet their individual travel needs.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that requests are resolved both promptly and thoroughly keeping service at the forefront at all times.
- Use sound judgement to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer and solicit feedback to improve service.
- To execute all assigned tasks and booking administration efficiently, ensuring business team targets and KPI's are met.
- Participate in trade shows and customer events where business needs dictate.
- Ensuring a customer focused approach is adopted in all assigned responsibilities.
- A flexible attitude in the undertaking of all tasks is paramount.
Customer Sales & Support Consultant - Skills & Experience:
- Frontline telesales / customer service experience
- Proven results in maximising sales in target driven environment
- Extensive travel experience within a specified geographical area.
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence customers in order to close the sale
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a strong desire to exceed customer expectations
- Have the ability to multi-task through effective planning, prioritising and organising of workload.
- Have a focus on accuracy and quality and a good attention to detail.
- Can demonstrate a flexible attitude and ability to change roles and tasks with minimal notice
- Galileo trained or similar GDS experience
- Tour Operator/Travel Agent experience
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk