Customer Sales & Support Executive - Tour Operator
7 days left
- Contract Type
Customer Sales & Support Consultant - Tour Operator - Hampshire £18-22k
Customer Sales & Support Consultant - Role Summary and Job Purpose:
The Customer Sales & Support Consultant is a multi-skilled role where you will be trained to cover a majority of roles across the team. You will be responsible for maximising every sales opportunity whilst working in a sales environment. In addition you are expected to deliver a first class after sales service. A hunger for the sale and a thirst for delivering exceptional service are pre-requisite for all Customer Sales & Support Executives.
Customer Sales & Support Consultant - Key Responsibilities:
- To maximise sales opportunities via all channels and consistently achieve sales and service targets.
- To book flights at the point of sale using the designated company system.
- To pro-actively promote additional services in order to maximise the generation of additional revenues.
- To chase all personal and assigned leads generated and attempt to convert to bookings
- Use own travel experience to assist with customer queries and engage with customers to meet their individual travel needs.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that requests are resolved both promptly and thoroughly keeping service at the forefront at all times.
- Use sound judgement to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer and solicit feedback to improve service.
- To execute all assigned tasks and booking administration efficiently, ensuring business team targets and KPI's are met.
- Participate in trade shows and customer events where business needs dictate.
- Ensuring a customer focused approach is adopted in all assigned responsibilities.
- A flexible attitude in the undertaking of all tasks is paramount.
Customer Sales & Support Consultant - Skills & Experience:
- Frontline telesales / customer service experience
- Proven results in maximising sales in target driven environment
- Extensive travel experience within a specified geographical area.
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence customers in order to close the sale
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a strong desire to exceed customer expectations
- Have the ability to multi-task through effective planning, prioritising and organising of workload.
- Have a focus on accuracy and quality and a good attention to detail.
- Can demonstrate a flexible attitude and ability to change roles and tasks with minimal notice
- Galileo trained or similar GDS experience
- Tour Operator/Travel Agent experience
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Customer Sales & Support Executive - Tour Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly