PR Executive required by a leading blue-chip global FMCG brand. With one of the most recognisable and best loved brands in the world our client is looking for a bright, dynamic and enthusiastic person to join their brand engagement team, working in a busy press office to deal with PR and media enquiries.
As PR Executive you will be:
- The first point of contact for the press office team – helping to develop, craft and approve media statements.
- On the ball with monitoring social media and customer care to help us spot potential issues.
- Using instinct to spot when great brand building opportunities appear, and be proactive in taking full advantage of them.
- Brilliant at scenario planning, and anticipating what journalists are likely to ask us next.
- Delivering brilliant proactive press coverage. News generation, news hijacking and supporting new product launches to drive buzz and excitement around the brand
- An ambassador for raising the profile of PR within the UK business, acting as an in-house consultant on all things PR, and helping our marketing team integrate PR seamlessly into their plans.
As PR Executive you will be someone with:
- A natural PR instinct – having the ability to identify and resolve potential issues, anticipate upcoming enquiries from journalists, and respond in the right way to anything that comes through. You’ll also need to have a keen eye for identifying potential proactive PR opportunities too.
- Ideally, prior experience (either in-house or agency side) looking after (and working as part of) a press office – able to talk to journalists, sell in stories and write press materials.
- Excellent copywriting skills. You’ll need to have a versatile writing style, which you’re able to adapt instantly to brand tone-of-voice with flawless grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Prior experience managing internal and external relationships with key stakeholders.
- Creativity and imagination, but with a sharp eye for detail, ability to prioritise, work in a team, deal with feedback, see the bigger picture and stay calm under pressure.
PR Executive – what are the benefits?
- Huge career progression, support and development opportunities
- Full access to multiple world class training programmes and courses to help build your knowledge and develop you as a person and a leader including Heartstyles, Leadership Accel and London Business Forum courses.
- Full company car scheme
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Company and performance related bonus
- Generous pension with up to 11% company contribution
- Private healthcare with the option to increase to include family cover and extra dental cover
- Annual holiday allowance starts at 25 days with the option to buy or sell up to 3 extra days per year
- After 5 years’ service, annual holiday allowance increases to 30 days
- Study support may be available for job-related qualifications
- We offer competitive maternity leave and flexible return to work options
- International career opportunities across the business
- Receive a share of the profits from your area in the form of stock options
- Pick n Mix Benefits to convert them into your very own benefits plans that unique to you options including gym membership, health screening and travel insurance.
Apply for PR EXECUTIVE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly