Account Manager - Kent. A fantastic opportunity to join this reputable travel company based near Ashford, where you will be responsible for managing partnerships with UK based leisure attractions, theme parks and tourism related businesses.
Account Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing partnerships/accounts, you will be tasked with identifying opportunities for growth and utilising data to help drive decisions such as plans to influence and improve future performance. You will be responsible for developing relationships at a senior level, both externally and internally as well as ensuring exceptional service is being delivered.
Account Manager Skills Required
- Track record of Account / Partnerships Management at a senior level; preferably in the travel, leisure, hospitality of tourism sectors.
- Competent analysing data to help drive decision making and negotiations
- Knowledge of white label and API integrations a distinct advantage
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- High standard of numeracy and verbal communication.
Account Manager Package
A competitive basic salary depending on experience (to be discussed on application), bonus, and benefits. This is an office based role close to Ashford.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly