Graphic Designer - Maternity cover
Graphic Designer - Maternity Cover - Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, HTML, Web Design
My client is a leading travel company based in Cheshire, looking for a super creative Graphic Designer with a portfolio to match. This would suit an ambitious web graphic design or a graduate Web Graphic Designer with several years' experience. This is a maternity cover contract that may be extended to a permanent role if the candidate is a good fit to the business. Offering a competitive salary as well as excellent company benefits.
Graphic Designer Key Responsibilities
- Create and design all online and offline media including ad banners, email campaigns and website design and content - in short- bring the marketing campaigns to life!
Graphic Designer Key Skills
- Previous experience in a Graphic Designer role -ideally within the travel industry and a portfolio of previous works to match!
- Disciplined creativity is essential, excellent grammar, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML (email and Web)
- Passion for the travel industry is a must!
If you fit these criteria please apply below or send your most up to date CV to Sunny on email@example.com or call me on 0161 238 4494
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Graphic Designer - Maternity cover
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly