Graphic Designer - Maternity cover
Graphic Designer - Maternity Cover - Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, HTML, Web Design
My client is a leading travel company based in Cheshire, looking for a super creative Graphic Designer with a portfolio to match. This would suit an ambitious web graphic design or a graduate Web Graphic Designer with several years' experience. This is a maternity cover contract that may be extended to a permanent role if the candidate is a good fit to the business. Offering a competitive salary as well as excellent company benefits.
Graphic Designer Key Responsibilities
- Create and design all online and offline media including ad banners, email campaigns and website design and content - in short- bring the marketing campaigns to life!
Graphic Designer Key Skills
- Previous experience in a Graphic Designer role -ideally within the travel industry and a portfolio of previous works to match!
- Disciplined creativity is essential, excellent grammar, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML (email and Web)
- Passion for the travel industry is a must!
If you fit these criteria please apply below or send your most up to date CV to Sunny on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 238 4494
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk