CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
Customer Service Administrator - This is a nice role working for a leading cruise company based on the Essex/ London boarder. Working within a lovely team dealing with all travel administration. Paying up to £18k plus benefits.
Customer Service Administrator:
- Entering passenger information onto the booking system
- Administer cancellations and/or transfers received by email or post.
- Printing, collating and posting initial cruise documentation to passengers, such as ticketing, pre-cruise information and itinerary change letters
Customer Service Administrator Skills:
- Experience within customer service in the travel industry is essential.
- Enthusiasm to work in an administration based role
- Have an ability to work to chronological deadlines
- Need to have good attention to detail and be computer literate
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Paying £16K - £18K
- Working hours Mon to Saturday 09.00 - 17.30. A day off in lieu will be provided for any weekends worked.
- Based in Essex/London boarder
To apply for this Customer Service Administrator please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG51521
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly