MICE Operations Executive
This highly successful rapidly expanding company are looking to recruit a MICE Operations Executive to join their team small and unique team.
As an MICE Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- To look after the Incentive Market for your area
- To produce competitive Incentive quotes for your clients To ensure that all quotes are sent out within guidelines given
- To ensure that a healthy conversion rate is achieved at all times
- To keep you product knowledge up to date at all times
- To build relationships and maintain a great working relationship with your clients.
- To build relationships with all suppliers and ensure that you have excellent knowledge of any service that is offered.
- To build and maintain a good working relationship with your team
- To assume all responsibility for your clients pending and confirmed groups.
Senior Sales MICE operations Executive Skill attributes:
- Fluency in English/Italian essential, a third language such as French/Spanish would be advantageous
- Experience in an inbound operator in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of the UK as a destination, in particular London.
- In depth knowledge of what London has to offer as a Mice destination
- Ability to research events, incentive, conference market.
- Proven experience of preparing presentations and operating incentive groups.
- A client portfolio
To apply for this Senior MICE Operations Executive Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.