French / Spanish Travel Data Entry Agent
New Frontiers are now supporting our client ‘a leading tour operator’ who are looking to recruit a French or Spanish Speaker to join their Contracts Team as a Data Entry Administrator to join their team.
As a Data Entry Administrator you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
Inputting data such as rates and allotment details on the in-house computer system
- Making travel arrangements and appointments with hoteliers for the hotel contractors
- Provide full support to hotel contractors for their business trips
- Preparing and printing of statistics
- Analysis and rates comparisons of suppliers and competitors
- Preparing hotel contracts and documents
- Meeting and greeting visiting hoteliers
- General correspondence and filing
- £21,000 + benefits
- Flexi-time working hours are available
Data Entry Administrator skill attributes:
- A person with some experience in the TRAVEL OR HOTEL Industry
- Ability to speak a fluent ENGLISH and French or Spanish REQUIRED
- A sound knowledge of European geography and currencies
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team
- Professional with excellent interpersonal skills
For a fully confidential discussion on this Data Entry Administrator position, please apply ASAP .
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.
Apply for French / Spanish Travel Data Entry Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly