Credit Control Assistant
New Frontiers are supporting a growing Travel Company with a dynamic and vibrant team.
They are now seeking a Credit Control Assistant with experience reporting to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor, and who will proactively manage all tasks related to the role, delivering excellent service at all times.
As a Credit Control Assistant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Manage own ledger and prioritise workload to ensure that deadlines are met and that debts are paid in line with the credit agreement
- To be responsible for own cash allocation
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer details and account records including statements and invoices
- Have regular customer contact by phone and email in order to gain payment and using the TEND procedure.
- Liaise with the Sales department and Accounts department when specific issues are identified
- Make adjustments, handle queries and resolve problems within company guidelines and policy
- Assist and advise agents in understanding their invoices and statements over the telephone and email to ensure payments are made within the required timescales
Credit Control Assistant skills & Requirements:
- Experience working in a Credit Control role OR Finance and seeking next step forward
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Excel skills
- Ability to organise and plan effectively and to prioritise tasks in order to manage multiple activities and meet deadlines
- Use initiative and creativity to work around any problems that need system development to rectify.
- Travel industry experience
For a fully confidential Application on this Credit Control Advisor job, please apply ASAP
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.
Apply for Credit Control Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly