JUNIOR ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
This leading Cruise Travel Company are recruiting for Junior Accounts Assistant to join their Finance team. Paying up to £18K, based Essex/London boarder.
Junior Accounts Assistant, Responsibilities:
- Assist in the day to day running of the Finance department
- To ensure that all agents and direct booking are paid on time.
- Effectively dealing with all payment queries from retail agents and direct passengers by phone and in writing
- Responsible for processing daily bank statements
Junior Accounts Assistant, Skills Required:
- Recently completed relevant qualifications.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Paying £16K - £18K
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30 (ability to do overtime on occasions, when required)
- Based Essex/London boarder
To apply for this Junior Accounts Assistant please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG51546
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for JUNIOR ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly