Travel Consultant - Hampton Court - £20K Plus commission!!
A dynamic travel company in a High Street location near Hampton Court are looking for experienced travel Consultants to join their team.
Specialising in high end villas for holiday rental in several regions. Offering a personal service and adding value to our customers' holiday experience is top of the list and results in many repeat bookings.
Travel Consultant Features:
- A very good level of literacy, English grammar, both spoken and written is essential.
- Accuracy and attention to detail as finding the right holiday and providing the best service for your client carries
- Good communication skills over the phone and via email
- The main objective will be to sell holiday rentals to clients and so any previous sales experience would be helpful but not essential as full training would be provided.
- Providing the best service for your client carries high importance.
- Excellent organisational skills
Travel Consultant Responsibilities :
- Liaising with customers, agents and villa owners by email, 'phone and face to face.
- Answering enquiries and matching requirements with available properties.
Travel Consultant Skills:
- Excel (mail merge) and word
- Adding properties to our website
- Calculating rental rates
- Processing bookings
- Cross-checking invoicing with bookings
- Calculations working with percentages and exchange rates
- Keeping a filing system
Travel Consultant - Additional Features:
Start Date: Immediately
Hours of work: 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday - Full time
Saturday in rotation for part of the year with day off in lieu (January-September only
Training will be given but the above skills are very important.
If you are interested in the vacancy, then please apply for the position or email email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly