Travel Sales Consultant
Travel sales consultant
Contract: Permanent Contract.
Hours of work: 39,5 per week, Monday to Friday on a shift basis:
3 days per week from 9am - until 5.30pm,
2 days per week from 10.30am - until 7pm,
+ plus every second weekend from 9am - until 1pm, on either a Saturday or Sunday.
Salary: £22,000 + plus bonuses.
We are looking for a committed individual with an interest in travel to join our lively Call Centre team.
The role of the Reservations Consultant is primarily about dealing with customer bookings and queries.
Between handling enquires via incoming calls, general administrative tasks, updating customer accounts and dealing with correspondence, the Consultant is in the front line of client communication.
A professional understanding of what makes first-class customer service is also important, as are sales experience, flexibility, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
The roles’ responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
· Sell holidays and seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
· Providing a focused and friendly service to all guests when handling a range of enquiries by telephone, Live-chat and email
· Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile
· Meet personal and team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- A passion for providing an efficient and courteous customer service
- Excellent telephone manner
· Strong sales skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Attention to details
- The ability to quickly and accurately enter information, produce documentation
- Able to work under pressure and reach deadlines as a good multi tasker
- Enthusiastic team player who is organised and reliable
- A genuine passion and interest for Travel
- A friendly and approachable personality is an absolute must.