Customer Service Assistant
Customer Services Assistant - Travel £20k to £22k
The UK's largest consortia for independent travel businesses is looking for a Customer Service Executive to join their dynamic team. As part of the customer care team this role provides daily support to both travel agent members and customers.
Customer Services Assistant - Role & Responsibilities:
- Administer customer documentation.
- Respond to member and customer telephone calls and emails.
- Action booking amendments and cancellations.
- Taking customer payments.
- Update all information accurately on the database.
- Maintain and report daily logs to send to line manager.
- Maintaining service level agreements.
Customer Services Assistant - Skills & Experience Required:
- Travel industry experience essential.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient, organised and diligent with an ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Confident in ability to problem solve and remain calm when resolving challenging problems.
- Self motivated and strong team player.
Customer Service Assistant - Additional Information:
- Salary £20k to £22k depending on experience.
- Working hours are Monday to Saturday 9 to 5.30 (Saturdays are worked on a rota basis).
- Company benefits include pension & healthcare.
- 21 days annual leave
- Free parking close to the office
Please apply for the position of Customer Service Assistant or email your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Customer Service Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly