High Nett Worth & VIP's - Travel Consultant
High Nett Worth & VIP's - Travel Consultant. My client is successful, established and services High Nett Worth clients and VIP’s. As part of their their 2018 growth, they’re determined to find quality Travel Consultants and maintain their special dynamic culture, which means a busy, professional, friendly and supportive team of like-minded travel individuals, who have the ability to work in a leisure & corporate environment, putting together expensive worldwide travel itineraries using luxury hotels, private jets, first, business and premium economy flights.
HNW and VIP Role & You:
- Principal point of contact for High Nett Worth Clientele & VIP’s managing every stage of the sales and after-sales travel experience
- Delivering an outstanding mixture of service & sales skills
- Worldwide Tailor-made/ Nett Flights experience & possessing excellent geographical knowledge
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and rewarding service-oriented environment
- GDS competent, have a proven track record of securing sales
- Possess natural rapport-building skills, along with effective time management levels that match clientele need
Our client’s working environment is development lead, where staff are encouraged to progress & develop themselves to their fullest potential.
Our client employs some of the nicest, brightest and most interesting people in the travel industry. Because they only employ the best, they offer a highly competitive basic salary of £32,000 - 38,000 per annum, plus bonus and benefits as well as the travel perks you should expect working for a leading travel company.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for High Nett Worth & VIP's - Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly