Dutch or German speaking Search Relevance Associate
We’re looking for fluent Dutch or German speakers with strong attention to detail and excellent communication and analytical skills for some brand new Search Relevance Associate roles in Dublin!
Working for a leading jobs board, the role of Search Relevance Associate involves ensuring high standards of quality by cross checking typical candidate search terms with job descriptions submitted from employers to ensure candidates receive the most relevant job opportunities on the site while ensuring the employers receive the best quality applications. Successful candidates will be fluent in either Dutch or German and English, will be highly organised with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and in return, our client is offering a competitive starting salary of up to €28k plus excellent benefits.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Dutch or German speaking Search Relevance Associate role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Dutch or German speaking Search Relevance Associate:
- Cross check search terms and job descriptions
- Ensure high levels of quality across the site
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the site
- Utilise attention to detail and analytical skills
- Provide feedback on the client experience
Skills required for the role:
- Fluency in Dutch or German and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Self-disciplined and highly organised
- Proficient in Google G Suite or Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience in a content moderation, quality or contact centre role would be advantageous
If you’re interested in learning more about this new Dutch or German speaking Search Relevance Associate role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.