IT SUPPORT ASSISTANT
This leading Cruise Travel company are recruiting for an I.T Support Assistant working in a small team handling all matters relating to I.T. Paying £17-18K, Based Essex/London boarder.
I.T Support Assistant, Responsibilities:
- Monitoring stock level and proactively ordering printer suppliers to ensure constant availability.
- Installing and configuring computer systems
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Providing support for remote offices
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Installing and supporting the company anti-virus solution
I.T Support Assistant, Skills Required:
- Need strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate effectively providing IT support to colleagues at all levels
- Previous experience working in the I.T sector of another company would be a huge advantage, although plenty of 'on-the-job' training will be given
- IT qualifications
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Passionate about I.T
- Paying £17-18K
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
- Based London/Essex boarder
To apply for this I.T Support Assistant, please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref : AG51565
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk