IT SUPPORT ASSISTANT
This leading Cruise Travel company are recruiting for an I.T Support Assistant working in a small team handling all matters relating to I.T. Paying £17-18K, Based Essex/London boarder.
I.T Support Assistant, Responsibilities:
- Monitoring stock level and proactively ordering printer suppliers to ensure constant availability.
- Installing and configuring computer systems
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Providing support for remote offices
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Installing and supporting the company anti-virus solution
I.T Support Assistant, Skills Required:
- Need strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate effectively providing IT support to colleagues at all levels
- Previous experience working in the I.T sector of another company would be a huge advantage, although plenty of 'on-the-job' training will be given
- IT qualifications
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Passionate about I.T
- Paying £17-18K
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
- Based London/Essex boarder
To apply for this I.T Support Assistant, please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref : AG51565
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for IT SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly