A Luxury Travel Agency & Luxury Travel Company who are leaders in tailor made luxury holidays have a fantastic opportunity for a Concierge Specialist in the Oxfordshire area.
To be the client’s travel PA and ensure that the organisation is providing an efficient and professional service that meets/ exceeds the expectations and needs of clients. To effectively manage suppliers to ensure they are providing an excellent service to clients.
• Working as your client’s travel PA, you will look after them from the moment they book their chalet or hotel, discussing their needs and organising the best options for them, whilst building a valuable rapport.
• Assessing your client’s needs and the way to approach their booking, effectively managing their expectations, providing support and guidance with their bookings and generally offering the most helpful concierge service out there.
• To make all necessary concierge arrangements for the client, including airport transfers, ski lessons, restaurant reservations, spa treatments etc. To ensure everything is tailored to suit the individual client and that the process is as seamless and efficient as possible.
• To prepare and send out detailed itineraries that your clients can take with them and to have these ready to email out around 2 weeks prior to their departure.
• Building strong relationships with our suppliers to ensure we get the best options for the client and maximum commission for the company.
• Responsible for obtaining correct invoices from our suppliers, generating the relevant booking paperwork for your client and discussing payment options with them at time of booking.
• You will be required to attend face to face meetings with concierge suppliers to keep our knowledge fully up to date and to strengthen existing or new relationships.
• To take the time to learn and understand the concierge supplier portfolio and the resorts we work in so that you can best sell their services and your knowledge to clients (working as one with the concierge team and using each other’s knowledge and experiences).
• To attend and be involved in the organisation of summer and winter FAM trips, to help you further understand the individual resorts, suppliers & properties.
• To uphold our strong relationships with chalet operators and hotels when organising concierge, understanding their service level and individual concierge approach, and carefully balancing this with our own.
• You will share responsibility for the general upkeep of the company’s website portfolio, ensuring all resort pages are up to date and accurate.
• Administration of company websites and databases for resort and concierge related information.
• Assisting the sales team and directors on other administration tasks as becomes necessary.
Personal Characteristics and experience required:
• Ideally you should be educated to degree level or similar. Previous experience in a similar role is preferable.
• Ideally you should have worked a ski season in a European resort or have good knowledge of the ski industry.
• You must have the ability to build strong working relationships and have a friendly, approachable and professional manner.
• You must have impeccable communication skills with a willingness to go that extra mile.
• You need to have exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
• You must work well in a team environment with a hard-working and flexible approach.
Competitive salary and bonus.
Apply for Concierge Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly