Aviation Marketing Executive
5 days left
- Contract Type
Aviation Marketing Executive - Surrey up to £27k
Aviation Marketing Executive - Purpose of the Job:
Working as part of the Marketing team, to deliver the company marketing plan. Generating integrated campaigns, leads and raising the profile of the business and the services that they offer globally. The role also works in a business partner capacity with key areas of the company, providing marketing support and guidance.
Aviation Marketing Executive - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the trading teams to develop and deploy creative and integrated marketing campaigns across multiple online and offline channels.
- Monitor all Campaign performance providing reports back to the business.
- Work with their marketing agency to support their SEO optimisation and PPC campaigns to generate leads
- Maintain the Company website through performance monitoring and working with the business to develop and evolve engaging content to generate of leads.
- Ensure consistency of use of the company brand across the business functions and offices globally
- Build their social media following ensuring creative, engaging and relevant content is developed and deployed.
- Working with the business functions and global offices, build and maintain the rolling 6 monthly campaign plan.
- Develop creative work for both online and offline marketing channels
- Research and identify new marketing opportunities to further build the business profile.
- Ensure the CRM is being maintained by the business in line with company policy
- To help develop the company marketing plan to deliver the business strategy.
- Manage and co-ordinate exhibition and conference activities that we may be attending, exhibiting at or holding.
Aviation Marketing Executive - Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Established and proven professional marketing experience in both B2B and B2C environments.
- Experience in using Automated Marketing Tools and CRM's, NetSuite experience desirable
- Knowledge of social media, PPC & SEO, Google Analytics and WordPress essential.
- Basic HTML knowledge, the ability to code emails is desirable
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite products.
- Strong supplier relationship skills
- Proven copywriting experience
- Well developed customer focused and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced analytical and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience in working in a fast paced growing business.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure deadlines are met.
- An understanding of the travel industry.
- Excellent IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, XL and Outlook and the ability to learn and develop the functionality of a new system.
- Commercial awareness.
- Able to prioritise work, while having a flexible approach within a team environment.
- Precise and accurate data entry, with an attention to detail.
- Smart/professional appearance.
- A motivated and proactive approach to work.
Aviation Marketing Executive - package
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- Training, mentoring and personal development
- Quarterly company social events
- An excellent working environment and strong team working ethos
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Aviation Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly